Making work life work better
In a city that cares deeply about sustainability, Watershed will set the standard for green building design and development. Here, you'll have seven floors of working space designed to increase efficiency, reduce operational costs, integrate with the surrounding environment, and positively impact the broader community.
- Efficient floor plates ranging from 6,000 to 12,000 RSF.
- 12’-0” slab to slab height with exposed castellated steel beams, floor-to-ceiling glass, and the possibility to interconnect between floors.
- Electrochromic glass that automatically tints to significantly reduce solar heat gain through the building's expansive window line.
- Private decks with spectacular views of Lake Union, the Seattle skyline, and Mount Rainier.
- Controlled access bike storage and shower facilities.
- Public spaces featuring art that promotes reflection and interaction with the environment.
- 5,777 SF of on-site first floor retail.